Ideal for morning or as an evening 2nd cleanse, this sulphate-free formula purifies and refreshes the skin, removing impurities without stripping away moisture. Formulated to suit all skin types, including sensitive, the foam's delicate orange blossom scent evokes a spa experience at home.
Earn 2x points on this purchase.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Cleansing Foam contains ingredients to gently purify and balance all skin types, as part of a daily cleansing routine.
Apple PectinApple pectins, rich in malic acid and water-binding substances, form a protective layer of moisture on the skin surface, reinforcing the natural moisturising factors and preventing against transepidermal water loss. This optimises hydration in the epidermis, leading to improved suppleness...
Sulphate-Free Foaming Agent
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Proteine Ferment, Pectin.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- In the morning apply a small amount to damp face, massage well and rinse thoroughly.
- As a part of your evening Active Cleanse, begin with an oil-based cleanser, then follow with the Cleansing Foam.
- Follow with any serums, moisturiser or other products that are part of your daily routine.
- Will this remove my waterproof mascara?
- Whilst Cleansing Foam will remove almost all makeup, it will not remove waterproof mascara. If you would like a cleanser that does remove waterproof makeup, we recommend doing a double cleanse with our Thermal Cleansing Balm and then following with Cleansing Foam to help balance skin.
- Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
- Yes. This product would be great if you are looking for something very gentle, yet effective.
- How should I use the Cleansing Foam?
- Our Cleansing Foam is a great cleanser to use morning and evening as part of your daily routine. Just add water to this foaming cleanser for an effective, purifying cleanse. Many of our customers enjoy using this in the shower.
- Can this be used with a product like the Clarisonic?
- Yes, it is a great cleanser to be used with electronic face cleansers.
- What makes the blue colour of Cleansing Foam?
- The blue colour comes from the purifying and balancing ingredient: Copper Gluconate.
Sulphate-Free Foaming Agent
Will this remove my waterproof mascara?
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
How should I use the Cleansing Foam?
Can this be used with a product like the Clarisonic?
What makes the blue colour of Cleansing Foam?
- Double Points Weekends
- Free gift on your birthday
- Curated rewards based on your tier