Silver Skin Tonic
A daily solution to tackle blemishes and break-outs, Silver Skin Tonic combines a potent blend of colloidal silver, niacinamide and salicylic acid to clarify skin. Skin is left feeling soothed and the complexion appears more even and refined.
Earn 2x points on this purchase.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Powered by tried and tested anti-blemish ingredients.
Salicylic AcidSalicylic Acid, also known as a Beta Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliates, removing product build-up and unblocking hair follicles, thus stimulating and encouraging healthy hair growth. Salicylic acid penetrates below skins surface to exfoliate and decongest pores, as well as encouraging...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Colloidal Silver, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Phospholipids, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
Apply Silver Skin Tonic directly onto a cotton pad and sweep over face and neck. For best results, use daily after cleansing.
- Is Silver Skin Tonic suitable for my skin type?
- Silver Skin Tonic is suitable for oily, combination and normal skin types.
- What does colloidal silver do?
- Colloidal silver is a powerful active ingredient known for its antibacterial properties, making it an effective treatment for blemishes and congested pores.
- What does salicylic acid do in Silver Skin Tonic?
- Salicylic acid, also known as a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), is an effective keratolytic agent which targets blemish-prone skin by exfoliating within pores to decongest and remove excess oil, preventing future breakouts and blackheads.
- Can I use Silver Skin Tonic in the morning and evening?
- Yes, Silver Skin Tonic can be used morning and evening after cleansing. We recommend using an SPF, especially when using a product containing salicylic acid.
- How does Silver Skin Tonic differ from Acid Solution?
- Silver Skin Tonic contains a slightly higher level of salicylic acid than Acid Solution. Niacinamide, present within Silver Skin Tonic, targets uneven tone and excess sebum whilst Acid Solution contains a blend of exfoliating acids including glycolic and lactic acids to stimulate cell turnover and smooth the skin surface. Silver Skin Tonic also contains colloidal silver which gives an antibacterial effect. Silver Skin Tonic is more suitable for blemish-prone skin to unclog pores and reduce shine whilst Acid Solution works to resurface, smooth and brighten the complexion.
Is Silver Skin Tonic suitable for my skin type?
What does colloidal silver do?
What does salicylic acid do in Silver Skin Tonic?
Can I use Silver Skin Tonic in the morning and evening?
How does Silver Skin Tonic differ from Acid Solution?
- Double Points Weekends
- Free gift on your birthday
- Curated rewards based on your tier