Reviving Eye Cream
Minimising the appearance of dark circles whilst reducing puffiness, the Reviving Eye Cream provides long-lasting hydration. Instantly absorbed and silky-smooth, this refreshing, subtly cucumber-scented cream soothes tired eyes and revives the complexion.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
A refreshing eye cream, the Reviving Eye Cream helps to brighten and banish dark circles.
Extracted from the flowers of the Arnica montana plant, antioxidant-rich Arnica protects skin from damaging environmental aggressors. When used in eye products, it lightens dark circles by increasing microcirculation whilst its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness to combat signs of...
Hazelnut PeptidesHazelnut peptides contain amino acids present in the skins natural moisturising factors, which strengthens the skins natural defence system to promote smooth, healthy-looking skin. Hazelnut peptides contain non-essential amino acids such as arginine, aspartic acid and glutamic acid which visibly...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Distillate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Hydrolyzed Hazelnut Protein, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Yeast Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Potassium Sorbate.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
After cleansing, gently dab Reviving Eye Cream along the eye socket using the ring finger.
- How does the Reviving Eye Cream help transform skin around the eyes?
- Its arnica content helps reduce puffiness and vitamin K fights against dark circles.
- Is this eye cream good for sensitive eyes?
- Yes, it works wonderfully on sensitive eyes as well, arnica and cucumber extract are very gentle ingredients, which make this eye cream work.
- How does the Reviving Eye Cream differ from other Omorovicza eye creams?
- This eye cream is exceptionally refreshing, making it a great eye cream for use in the morning. The cooling cucumber scent will also transport you to a feeling of being in a spa.
How does the Reviving Eye Cream help transform skin around the eyes?
Is this eye cream good for sensitive eyes?
How does the Reviving Eye Cream differ from other Omorovicza eye creams?