Refining Facial Polisher
Enhance skin radiance with Hungarian Moor Mud enriched facial polisher. Physical exfoliating, refined pumice sweeps away jaded skin cells when massaged over the skin. The lightly, sloughing action lifts away dead skin cells and activates micro-circulation. Ultra-gentle, Lactobionic Acid, a natural PHA, provides a non-irritating, enzymatic exfoliating action when used without massaging. The mineral rich mud purifies, as Copper Gluconate balances sebum levels for a satin finish and brightened skin glow.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Enhance skin radiance with our Hungarian Moor Mud enriched facial polisher.
Pumice, a fine powder from lava stones formed from the magma of Strombolian volcanoes, provides a gentle yet physical exfoliation, removing dead skin cells, daily grime and dirt from skin. Micro-circulation is encouraged, improving oxygenation and cell renewal. Skin tone...
Hungarian Moor Mud
Lactobionic AcidDerived from plant extracts, lactobionic acid, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), is a mild exfoliant that smoothes and resurfaces without causing irritation or redness, making it suitable for all skin types, even for those with sensitive skin. This is because PHA...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Glycerin, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Copper Gluconate, Cetearyl Olivate, Lava Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Silica, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Lactobionic Acid, Mangifera Indica Pulp Extract, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract, Phospholipids, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Squeeze a pebble sized amount into the palm of your hand and work over damp skin.
- Massage the product in circular motions over the face for a couple of minutes before rinsing away thoroughly with warm water.
- Alternatively, apply the polisher over the skin and let it sit for five minutes like a mask treatment, to allow the gentle acids within to melt away dead cells, before rinsing off.
- How do I use the Refining Facial Polisher?
- We recommend using a cleanser first, for example our Cleansing Foam, then patting skin to almost dry before using the polisher. Massage in for a few minutes, allowing it to sit for a few more minutes before rinsing.
- Why is it important to use an exfoliator in a skincare routine?
- As the surface of our skin continously renews itself, dead skin cells can accumulate on the surface, leading to rough and textured skin which is unable to effectively absorb all the beneficial ingredients from our skincare routine. A build up of dead skin cells and excess sebum can lead to dull, uneven skin in need of restoration. To regain skin's natural radiance, we recommend using an exfoliator such as the Refining Facial Polisher to resurface and smooth the complexion.
- Is this a daily exfoliator? How often should I use the Refining Facial Polisher?
- You should use it once or twice a week. If you are looking for a daily exfoliator, then try the Moor Cream Cleanser or Gentle Buffing Gelée.
- How much product should I use?
- Use a pearl-sized amount for the face and slightly more if applying to the décolletage area.
- Is this product suitable for men?
- Refining Facial Polisher is our Just One Change product for male skin. Although not all men have the same skin type or concerns, male skin tends to have a thicker epidermis, which will benefit from physical exfoliation.
- Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
- For sensitive skin, we do not recommend to use a physical exfoliator. As Refining Facial Polisher contains crushed lava stone particles, it may be slightly harsh on sensitive skin types. For sensitive skin, we would recommend to use an enzymatic or PHA-based peel such as Blue Diamond Resurfacing Peel.
Hungarian Moor Mud
How do I use the Refining Facial Polisher?
Why is it important to use an exfoliator in a skincare routine?
Is this a daily exfoliator? How often should I use the Refining Facial Polisher?
How much product should I use?
Is this product suitable for men?
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?