Control shine and achieve long-lasting hydration with the Balancing Moisturiser. Ideal for oily and combination skin, this cooling gel-cream is anti-shine, providing perfectly calibrated hydration whilst absorbing instantly.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Working to provide long-lasting hydration for the skin, whilst controlling shine.
Apple PectinApple pectins, rich in malic acid and water-binding substances, form a protective layer of moisture on the skin surface, reinforcing the natural moisturising factors and preventing against transepidermal water loss. This optimises hydration in the epidermis, leading to improved suppleness...
Ruby CrystalsRuby crystals improve the appearance of skin by providing an instant soft focus effect, diffusing light to give the appearance of a brighter and more even-toned complexion. Imperfections appear blurred and fine lines and wrinkles appear minimised. Ruby crystals are...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Corundum, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract , Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol , Phospholipids, Chlorella Vulgaris/ Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Yeast Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
Apply the Balancing Moisturiser evenly to the face and neck after cleansing.
- Which is the best moisturiser for oily and combination skin?
- Our Balancing Moisturiser is ideal for oily and combination skin, the cooling gel-cream regulates the production of sebum to avoid shine and the formula is designed to keep pores uncongested.
- Is there a very strong perfume smell?
- Not at all, the scent is a very light with notes of fresh lavender.
- How does it different to Elemental Emulsion?
- Both products will have a great hydrating effect. The texture of Elemental Emulsion is a very light, almost watery emulsion, while Balancing Moisturizer is a light cream. Balancing Moisturiser also contains ingredients that will control shine and refine pore size while hydrating the skin.
Complete Your Skincare Routine
Use with our recommended product pairings for optimal results and to find a healing prescription that works for your skin needs and concerns.
Exotic Fruit Extracts
Which is the best moisturiser for oily and combination skin?
Is there a very strong perfume smell?
How does it different to Elemental Emulsion?